Company Name: Qlik
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Type: Full Time
The Global Events Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing compelling events that create meaningful brand experiences and drive business results. This role works closely with the Director, Global Events to define and support Qlik’s event program strategy, recommend new ideas and event opportunities, strengthen overall operational effectiveness, and evaluate event program performance and results. This position requires a high degree of collaboration across various internal teams, executive leadership, partners/sponsors, and event vendors. The Global Events Marketing Manager will be working on QlikWorld, global Sales Kickoff and President’s Club events.
- Plan, execute and manage key event programs for QlikWorld, Sales Kickoff and President’s Club.
- Creates and manages event project timelines
- Forms project teams to support event execution and facilitates reoccurring meetings to drive project plan and timeline
- Proactively identifies risks and potential issues to programs and suggests actionable solutions
- Applies & enforces the company brand, look and feel to all event marketing programs
- Ensures that themes and messages are applied appropriately and consistently
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, including other marketing groups, sales and product management, to ensure consistency of message and theme is woven into the events
- Evaluates and manages vendor relationships
- Adheres to event budgets and communicates with key stakeholders to convey spending limits
- Closes out each event program with timely surveys, reporting, final messaging & ROI measurement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Five (5) or more years’ experience with events, managing large scale physical events and conferences
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills
- Proven track record of fostering cross functional collaboration
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with leadership capabilities and ability to inspire others
- Results oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and face challenges with ease.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Strong ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to flex as needed
- Ability to manage budgets, including tracking spend and sponsorship revenue
- Experience with contracts, negotiations, and requirements from suppliers (hotels, vendors, etc.)
- Familiarity with various event software, including Cvent, Eventbase and more
- Experience in running B2B software and/or tech related events a plus
- Events and/or meeting industry certifications are a plus
- Ability to travel for events as needed
- Exemplifies Qlik Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Take Responsibility, Move Fast
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required as a condition of employment in the US. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation prior to commencing employment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.