Company Name: Pure Storage
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Full Time
Pure Storage is seeking an experienced, energetic and highly motivated Global Event Manager to assist with planning and execution of our large Tier 1 events. The right person has the ideal mix of creativity and logistics, who pays close attention to detail, and knows how to manage all types of events.
This individual possesses skills in global events and tradeshow management. You know how to manage both onsite and digital events and are familiar with different platforms, working with various marketing teams for event promotions, marketing operations to track progress and the field to drive marketing sourced opportunities. You’ll coordinate global and domestic logistics of programs, including event services, budgets, demos, giveaways, program timelines, and marketing materials needed pre- and post-event. You know how to coordinate all the logistics from rooming lists to food and beverage and meeting room set ups and are able and willing to travel to provide on-site event support. You have mad skills in simultaneously managing multiple projects with attention to detail, achieving all deadlines, and performing analysis for each event to determine ROI. You have the ability to coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, balancing a collaborative approach with the right measure of assertiveness and a customer-first attitude.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to large events and roadshows, support on other internal events
- Developing out of the box ideas and industry leading events
- Support regular planning meetings in various time zones with internal teams such as product marketing, corporate marketing, and third-party vendors
- Manage timelines and deliverables for logistics/creative/marketing teams and ensure critical deadlines are communicated, tracked and met
- Assist with food and beverage, evening events, onsite staffing and scheduling, AV, meeting room set ups and other logistical components
- Work with global third-party vendors such as decorator, A/V, catering, freight shipping, labor/show unions, and show management
- Coordinate on-site setup, support during event and breakdown of events; organize and run after hour events and transportation as required
- Manage small events and programs dependent on event team needs and calendar in the form of conferences, c-level events, sponsorship programs, roadshows, etc.
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Familiarity with digital event platforms
- CMP a plus
- Cvent proficiency
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 20%, and work overtime as needed to attend events and meetings (including weekends)
- Physical ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Proficiency with basic computer programs, including Google Suite
- Experience with other technologies: Zoom, SFDC, Marketo, Cvent, Mobile event apps, BriefingSource, Google Workspace, NetSuite, Allocadia
- You will be based in Santa Clara. As this is an office-centric role, you are expected to be present in the office for 3 days a week. As outlined in Pure’s Hybrid Work Policy, there will be variations over periods of time, depending on business need.
The annual base salary range is: $116,000 – $174,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.