Company Name: ECI Software Solutions
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Global Events Manager who will oversee, organize, and manage events that impact ECI Software Solutions’ target audiences. These events include but are not limited to tradeshows, webinars, user conferences, and internal global meetings. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to create unforgettable events, in-person, and virtually to drive business and support ECI’s corporate goals. You must be well-organized and have excellent vendor management skills, and a strong understanding of marketing and promotion techniques. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
Event Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a results-driven event strategy.
- Maintain budget, procurement, and invoice/expense tracking and reconciliation.
- Manage every aspect of our events including, but not limited to, Sales Kickoff, Club Inventive Trip, Extended Leadership Trip Meeting, Connect User Conference, tradeshows, and department meetings.
- Work closely with creative and the demand generation marketing teams to develop event strategies that support ECI’s divisional business goals.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Research vendors (catering, entertainment, speakers, etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms.
- Do final checks the day of the event to ensure everything meets ECI’s brand standards and the customers’ expectations.
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
Event Manager Qualifications And Skills
- Proven experience as event and tradeshow manager
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and remain calm.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on ECI’s success
- Self-starter, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Education And Experience Requirements
- Degree in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with event planning, tradeshow coordination and digital event management
- Experience marketing in enterprise software or SaaS (not required, but preferred)