Company Name: Alteryx
Location: Texas, United States
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is looking for a Global Events Manager who has experience in leading both the strategy and execution for Brand events, including managing a multi-million-dollar budget, building the event execution timeline and overseeing a team of both internal stakeholders and outsourced agency resources. Additionally, this role will own the digital and audience acquisition strategy for the Global Events team, including the tech stack required to execute the team’s largest programs as well as liaising with Operations teams on critical internal integrations.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Build & own the near and long-term Inspire Americas and Global digital strategies to include but not limited to online registration, sponsor and speaker portals, the marketing and promotional website, and cross-channel communications.
- Develop a well-formed, agreed-upon strategy for Inspire Americas audience acquisition that considers email, social media, paid media, internal enablement and any other relevant channels.
- Support the management of the Global Events budget to ensure full transparency and on target budget execution.
- Partner closely with business leaders to ensure cross-functional alignment on event goals and target outcomes – across marketing, sales as appropriate, product team, customers success, etc.
- Build appropriate models for event revenue, costs, sponsorship, and vendor execution to meet specified targets and financial objectives
- Manage and mentor a high-performing team of event marketers to ensure goals and audience expectations are always exceeded, and the Alteryx brand is well represented
- Maintain a network of partners/outsourcers to assist with various aspects of event management, including venue sourcing, production, branding, and onsite logistics
- Track ROI, engagement, and audience feedback to measure results, assess opportunities for improvement, and optimize future events
- 10+ years’ experience running Event experiences at a Cloud/B2B/Enterprise Software company
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience with all aspects of event management, logistics, vendor negotiation, and marketing
- Experience supporting other Event Tech stacks, including budget, registration tools, mobile apps, and agency resources needed to execute.
- Exemplary executive presence and communication skills
- A strong collaborator who sees that events require the full buy-in and alignment of many parties across the company to be executed effectively and to expectation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
- Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with broad perspective and proven ability to execute
- A dedicated leader who is passionate about creating amazing experiences and managing/mentoring a high-performance team of stakeholders and agency support
- Data-driven, budget-conscious, creative thinker
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Colorado, Southern California and Rhode Island is $103,300 – $175,600.
The salary range for this role in New York City and Northern California is $112,600 – $191,400.