Company Name: Corcentric
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Corcentric is searching for an Events Marketing Manager to define the global strategy and manage digital (webinars, Tech Talk Series, etc.), tradeshows and events that support brand elevation, sales and drive revenue, and coordinate marketing initiatives across divisions. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will work with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to determine strategy, budgets, and appropriate campaigns to drive registrations. Operating at the center of the marketing department/teams, the candidate must possess extraordinary communication and event and project management skills.
The Global Events Manager will work as part of the Demand Generation team to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive brand awareness and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the organization’s solution suite, audiences, industries, and customers.
- Build, manage, and fully execute the global strategy for events including webinars, tradeshows, sponsorships, and hosted events.
- Work with sales & product marketing leadership to develop a global event strategy and oversee execution of territory-based regional thought leadership and sales events.
- Identify the goals and objectives for brand recognition, thought leadership and lead generation for tradeshows and events, and customer/partner engagement
- Manage all budgets and reconciliation process; with a focus on delivering high quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the value of each event
- Support full execution of programs in collaboration with product marketing, campaign managers, web, social, PR, design, marketing ops, and sales,
- Collaborate with product marketing on earned and owned speaking opportunities
- Research and identify future events that align with our overall strategy gathering feedback from sales, product, market development, etc.
- Execute on email campaigns related to tradeshows and events for appropriate follow up and interest in event
- Ability to travel to events (~30%)
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or comparable experience
- Extensive experience in the marketing space, particularly within event management
- Excellent events and project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient skill with digital and social media platforms and relevant marketing automation tools (such as Marketo, Hubspot)
- The ability to operate under pressure within tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment
- Proficient skill in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce.com & CRM tools
- Strong sense of creativity and concept development, as well as problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function independently and as a part of a collaborative team
- Ability to travel to events, approximately 30%
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.