Company Name: Under Armour, Inc.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full Time
This Coordinator, Global Corporate Events This position exists to support the Director, Global Corporate Events and the Managers, Global Corporate Events on all back-end planning logistics for Under Armour’s strategic internal events. Responsibilities would include registration site build and management; budget reconciliation & reporting; assisting in building out Run of Show / Timelines; planning meeting agendas and more as directed.
- Responsible for assisting in the planning, coordination, communication and execution of all of UA’s large-scale internal corporate events & meetings. This includes, but is not limited to Town Halls, Global Summits, GTM Milestone Meetings, Global Celebrations (Armour Day etc…) and other activations that are briefed in, meeting the criteria set by the Director, Global Corporate Events.
- Assist in coordinating all program elements leading up to and onsite, including accommodations, entertainment, venue sourcing, activities, transportation, F&B, submitting contracts etc… Responsible for tracking and reconciling budgets. Building event websites and registration pages and reporting on data. Assisting to help build post-event surveys.
- Execute small meetings/ events on own.
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes. Deliver consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of the role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes. Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team. Builds trusting relationships with teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives. May apply cultural understanding to support other teammates in global business interactions.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of relevant event experience
- Exhibits a passion for the Brand and Events
- Displays, drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results.
- Solves problems and works well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of employees, customers, and C-Level executives while maintaining professionalism both via phone and email.
- Must have the ability to travel, across the globe, on an as needed basis
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.