Company Name: Siteimprove
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Type: Full Time
The Global Event Manager supports Siteimprove with strategic in-person and virtual event planning and execution. This role specifically works closely with the global and field marketing teams, with the opportunity to work with the rest of the organization. The Global Event Manager leverages expertise in defining an event strategy that supports Siteimprove s vision, while using superior problem-solving and interpersonal skills to execute against the event plan.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the sponsorship strategy and overall execution of global exhibitions that Siteimprove attends (in-person, virtual, and hybrid)
- Drive strategy and framework around global event planning process
- Review, manage, and execute event planning from beginning to end, including the support of pre-event promotions and post-event follow-up
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers, following Siteimprove processes
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Foster relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure event success
- Ensure events and exhibitions are completed without issue and be able to manage and resolve any unforeseen issues that might occur
- Analyze the success of events and drive the project postmortems to evaluate event impact on revenue targets
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we require of you:
- 5+ years of experience in event planning and management, both for in-person and virtual events
- Experience with project management principles to ensure that event elements are organized and event teams stay on schedule
- Coordination of different teams and functions, while ensuring effective communication flow
- Use of KPI s and marketing techniques for event management
What we’ll love about you:
- Successful execution and management of budgets
- Superior negotiation and problem solving skills
- A curiosity to solve problems
- What you’ll love about us
What you ll love about us:
- We are committed to making the world a more inclusive place. It is our purpose, our Why with a capital W, our reason for jumping out of bed in the morning. It is why we create, invent, and push ahead with innovative solutions. We are innovators trying to change the world, but we cannot do it alone. We help and encourage every company or individual who joins us. And, as you might have guessed, an inclusive culture is a top priority for us and it shows! We have a global team of over 600 people across North America, Europe, and Australia. We are a performance-driven company with a culture of accountability, collaboration, and delivering value. If you are looking to work on the next generation of technology that transforms content experiences in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, then apply! We re just getting started.
Additionally, we hope you will like:
- Rest and relaxation: Open Paid Time Off (OPTO) program for vacation, personal illness, mental health, or to care for a family member, 11 paid holidays, and two Give Back Days.
- Comprehensive benefits: National medical plan, dental, vision, paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, HSA, Flex, employer-sponsored short-term, long-term disability, discounts to volunteer plans to meet your family needs, and more!
- Prepare for the future: 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.