Company Name: Qlik
Location: Waltham, MA
Type: Full Time
The Global Event Communications Manager Co-Op will experience a unique opportunity to work across Qlik’s Global Marketing and Products Organization working on various internal and external strategic projects. The Co-Op will play a key role leading project execution as part of the Product Organization with the Analytics Business Unit. The Product Marketing team focuses on driving strategic initiatives including managing announcements, product releases, portfolio-level messaging, global enablement, and content management across the product portfolio. The primary focus for the Co-op will be to manage critical aspects of the planning, preparation, and execution of Qlik’s largest global user conference, Qlik Connect (formally known as QlikWorld). The Co-op will be the primary point of contact for all communications related to the Qlik Connect breakout program to inform, educate, and enable internal and external stakeholders. This hands-on role will provide exposure and visibility to Qlik’s leadership team, and select customers and partners, offering an invaluable networking opportunity.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Global event planning and coordination including system management and reporting
- Knowledge management within a complex and dynamic organization
- Qlik Sense, Qlik’s modern cloud analytics solution, and other Qlik products to deliver event and program insights to stakeholders
- Program debrief strategies and execution for evaluating the success of Qlik Connect and how the event can be improved
- Public speaking, communication and leadership skills as an active member or Qlik Orators, Qlik’s corporate Toastmaster Intl club
- Cross-functional project management skills specific to Qlik’s Global User Conference
- With these responsibilities, the Co-Op will have the opportunity to influence ways to improve operational processes in areas such as event coordination, communications, content creation, management and distribution strategies, and much more.
Skills And Qualifications For This Role Include
- Project / Program management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and high technical acumen
- Simple Scripting/Coding experience – optional (anything: excel formulas and/or simple coding skills)
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Deep sense of curiosity and willingness to learn
- Minimum Grade Point Average: 3.0
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.