Company Name: Seeq Corporation
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
As the Americas Field Marketing & Events Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team of marketers who collaborate cross-functionally to drive customer-centric, modern field marketing programs to increase prospect and customer engagement and achieve pipeline and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the marketing team, partnering closely with the company’s Sales, Industry Principals, Analytics Engineers, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations teams.
- Create and execute the regional marketing plan – annually/quarterly/monthly views.
- Optimize the marketing mix and manage the budget for your region.
- Lead the planning and execution of strategic Americas field marketing events, such as roadshows, executive experiences, third-party conferences, and Seeq-hosted regional field events.
- Act as liaison between the marketing team and the field; be the face of marketing to the field sales teams.
- Proactively manage each event’s budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement.
- Assist in creating a Field Events Playbook of best practices.
- Coordinate all logistics of each event or activity including timelines; project plans; venue management, registration oversight, agenda, 1:1 meeting scheduling, demo scheduling, presentations and speaker support; all sponsorship deliverables; food & beverage; swag; name badges; shipping.
- Manage and track campaign and field event activities on Global Marketing calendars and internal communications.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of all event-related activities, including budgets, vendor contracts, attendee lists, and post-event reports.
- Approach campaign and event reporting with a data-driven mindset including the tracking of costs, assets, and resources, and assist with determining event ROI.
- Help manage lead reporting process including timely lead uploading and tracking in Salesforce as well as campaign creation, entering leads, completing leads information, and monitoring event registrations.
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing team reports.
- Align with marketing team leads to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Support logistical execution of Sales Kickoff (January) and other internal events throughout the year as needed.
- Support Seeq’s annual global Industry Conference, Conneqt (May).
- Occasional travel to events for onsite support.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the following characteristics:
- 3+ years best in class field marketing and ABM experience with a B2B tech company.
- Proven track record of working with B2B sales organizations to build and deliver pipeline results.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of completing projects on time and on-budget, with the ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail; effective event coordination and planning skills.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written) with strong listening, information gathering, and management skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes.
- Start-up level flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced organization; comfortable in an environment where change is a constant.
- Experience with Salesforce including lead imports, campaign tracking, and reporting.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related degree.
- Comfortable with up to 25% travel.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Base salary: $90,000 – $120,000 USD
- Additional compensation may include equity and pay variable incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses.
- Many communities around the US are incentivizing remote workers. Seeq’s work-from-anywhere (WFA) policy may enable you to take advantage of these programs.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- Vacation bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we’ve analyzed the data, so we know it’s true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.