Company Name: Quickbase
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Quickbase is seeking a creative, analytical, and adaptable go-getter to be an integral member of the Field Marketing team. The events manager will collaborate with Field Marketing Managers and global campaigns, own the production of and develop a series of best practices, playbooks, and templates for use across a variety of events.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an action-oriented individual looking for a well-rounded events marketing experience in a fast-moving tech environment. The ideal candidate is comfortable with tight timelines, working with multiple contributors and stakeholders, and using/learning different technologies.
- Provide event planning, design and production of Quickbase field events, both in person and virtual, working with account priorities provided by field marketing managers
- Manage contracts, vendors, production schedules, deliverables, logistics and budgets associated with Field Marketing events and high-visibility tradeshows.
- Foster strong alignment and collaboration with Field Marketing Managers and global campaigns to identify areas of opportunity and support needed
- Research and develop third party events to sponsor and exhibit that align with company and sales goals
- Research event best practices, compile resource lists and develop templated assets that can be used to execute repeatable events at scale
- Support Quickbase’s webinar platform (On24) and the digital events calendar.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with sales leaders, field marketing peers, and account executives
- Forecast, measure and analyze the impact of events on sales cycles, including post-event evaluations
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- 3 – 5 years of event experience, including at least one year directly supporting in-person tradeshow appearances.
- Virtual event experience – including webinars and interactive experiences
- In-person event experience – including tradeshows, VIP dinners, happy hours, community events
- Understanding and familiarity with ABM strategies and programs
- Logistics-oriented mindset and an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Sense of humor and a positive outlook!
- Able to work independently and autonomously.
- Willingness to travel if needed (highly dependent on Covid, event support needs, etc.).
- Comfortable meeting required Covid protocols (vaccination & booster, rapid testing, onsite masking) for Quickbase office and onsite at events.
- B2B marketing experience for technology products or services
- Familiarity with Agile methodology & principles