Company Name: project44
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full Time
As the Field & Event Marketing Manager, you will support demand generation programs by focusing on project44’s event and tradeshow strategy. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing to build and execute event experiences that engage our prospects and customers to drive maximum ROI.You’re a self-starter and thrive in fast-paced, goal-oriented environments. You have success in planning, overseeing, and executing activities of successful events in both virtual and in-person environments. You have experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology space.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales and marketing to develop the event strategy including pre-show campaigns, coordinating travel, managing vendor relationships, planning onsite dinners, and post-event follow up.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendor and associations to ensure high quality work and success of event participation
- Provide logistical support including pre- and post-event communications, program management, and travel coordination
- Negotiate and secure exhibit contracts, sponsorships, and meeting space
- Manage and maintain various planning documents, including event calendars, event reports and other key documents
- Manage administration work for events, booking travel for team attending, and traveling to events
- Own the post-event process, completing debrief meetings and overseeing sales outreach
- Responsible for measurement of marketing programs and reporting data back to sales and marketing teams
Requirements And Preferred Skills
- 2+ years in event or field marketing
- Preferred SaaS/tech industry experience with an understanding of B2B marketing
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across multiple geographies
- Coordinate, manage, and execute multiple events concurrently
- Experience educating, developing, and partnering with individuals at a variety of levels
- Ability to project manage with strong attention to detail, logistically and operationally
- Data driven and ROI-focused
- Travel required
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!