Company Name: Pushpay
Location: Denver Metropolitan Area (Remote)
Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate has a deep passion for events. This person will have a hands-on approach with their event management style and will work closely with our Catholic segment marketing team and Catholic salespeople to plan and execute events for the Catholic church customer. This position is responsible for creating virtual and in-person experiences, collaborating cross functionally with sales, product, marketing, and Customer Success to deliver on business goals (including lead generation, revenue, and brand awareness). Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills, both written and oral, and must be incredibly organized and detail oriented – managing the programs for many simultaneous events and stakeholders.
This role will manage end-to-end planning and execution of regional Catholic Field Marketing initiatives including event marketing, logistics, budgeting, and tracking of KPIs. This includes large hosted events, smaller sales activities, and conference/trade show participation. These events are a key part of building brand awareness, driving demand and nurturing current and future prospects, ultimately helping the Catholic sales team deliver on sales goals. Working in partnership with the Catholic segment marketing manager, this role will develop marketing goals associated with each event as well as the campaign plan to maximize lead gen opportunities, from pre-event to post-event.
Benefits and Compensation
- 100% employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 75%+ employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for dependents
- 401K match
- Flexible / remote working program
- 12 paid company holidays
- 15 days PTO to start, increases with tenure
- Paid parental and adoption leave
- Pay Range: $58,583 – $88,435
What You’ll Do
- Management and hands-on execution of a Catholic Market event and field marketing plan, from conception to measurement.
- Manage Catholic event & field marketing budget including forecasting, accruals, opening PO’s, payment status and reconciliation.
- Manage the oversight and day-to-day execution of field marketing activities, using a published event playbook. For many events, you will manage the end-to-end event; in other situations, you’ll serve as the subject matter expert and advise other team members on execution.
- Research and assess strategic events that put our brand in front of key parishes and dioceses, regularly reviewing opportunities and recommendations to leadership. Over time, build a strategy and framework to inform these decisions.
- Negotiate for event opportunities that support our goals and provide an impactful brand experience.
- Work closely with internal partners in corporate marketing to ensure all elements of event experience are in line with brand standards including overall booth experience and brand merchandise. Manage branded merchandise inventory for use at events.
- Communicate, educate and drive alignment with the Catholic sales team regarding new and planned field events that drive awareness and pipeline.
- Report out on success metrics and KPIs including (but not limited to): MQLs, sourced/influenced pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc. Ensure that attribution is being correctly and properly reported.
- Support internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing/PR, customer success, partnerships, operations) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance.
- Facilitate event post-mortems with marketers and sales for an event recap and performance assessment, to make recommendations on potential improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and key partners.
- Participate in and contribute to the annual marketing planning and ongoing campaign planning process.
- Collaborate with demand gen teams on integrated marketing campaigns effort, leveraging a broad multi-channel marketing mix that includes field events, digital, email, advertising, social media and PR.
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results with internal and external partners, and at all levels of an organization.
- Keen attention to detail plus the organization and ability to manage many moving pieces at the same time.
- Budget management and the ability to deliver an exceptional experience at or below planned budget.
- High EQ with a strong drive toward listening, understanding and empathy.
- Ability to travel to events on an as needed basis (up to 60%).
- Basic understanding of the sales and marketing funnels.
- Familiarity with CRM (ie Salesforce), Marketing Automation (ie Marketo), webinar and virtual event platforms, as well as project management tools is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a field marketing or events marketing role.
- Understanding of the Catholic market, and how decisions are made at the parish and diocese level.