Company Name: Delinea
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
Delinea is looking for a highly effective Field and Events Marketing Manager responsible for planning and executing in person events and meetings to build long-term, value-based customer and prospect relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
Reporting to our Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing & Events, you will have experience in both event management and event marketing/promotions. You will develop, manage, and execute a user event roadshow, executive dinners, and trade show meeting rooms to drive leads and pipeline for Sales. You will also assist with internal event campaigns such as Sales Kickoff and President’s Club. In this role, you will partner closely with field sales managers, business development, digital marketing, product marketing and corporate branding colleagues.
The right candidate will take ownership and ensure a successful event from start to finish. This is a remote-based position and travel is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute or support multiple events with competing and changing priorities.
- Recommend, develop, and implement effective marketing plans for generating revenue.
- Provide event support on strategic internal employee programs, including Delinea’s annual conference, Sales Kickoff, and President’s Club.
- Devise and execute external facing events such as regional user conferences, executive meetings, and enterprise level relationship building events.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as product marketing, social media, graphic design, product management, and executive leadership to create event marketing plans, presentations, and executive communications.
- Plan events with a focus on creating a positive attendee experience while executing Delinea’s main event objectives.
- Write and edit event campaign copy with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Develop event marketing campaigns using Hubspot and coordinate with the social media team to secure audiences for Delinea-hosted events.
- Master financial and legal administrative processes/tools to execute event contracts and be responsible for adhering to and reporting on event budgets.
- Source and manage vendor relationships and contracts, as well as manage production schedules and logistics.
- Evaluate and report on event performance, post-event ROI tracking, and host postmortem debrief(s).
- Proactively engage sales development, sales, and customer success teams to grow event audiences and gain the trust and collaboration of these internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years in field marketing or event marketing, preferably for a B2B SaaS enterprise software company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in full cycle event planning and management, as well as event promotions.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive relationships cross-functionally.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and poise under pressure.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Hubspot or other email marketing platform, Asana, Salesforce.
Delinea Culture & Benefits:
Why work at Delinea?
- We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place.
- We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Delinea is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.