Company Name: Deloitte
Location: Raleigh, NC
Type: Full Time
The Experience Management Alliances Marketing Senior Consultant is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, client-facing programs, and event sponsorships for alliances associated with the Experience Management offering. You will have the opportunity to support aspects of marketing strategy, content development, core messaging and positioning, creative direction, sales enablement, and budgeting. You will help create targeted industry and account-based marketing campaigns to drive pipeline and create visibility and strength of our Alliance relationships. You’ll build and maintain relationships with Alliance partners and collaborate with key stakeholders to clearly define requirements and deliver expected results.
As the Experience Management Alliances Marketing Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for driving alliance marketing programs and building internal and external awareness of technology solutions in a fast-paced team environment. In this hands-on role, you must be an strong communicator with critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills.
Work You’ll Support
- Plan and deliver effective marketing programs which build pipeline for alliance programs and drive business growth
- Collaborate with key relationship managers, alliance, and sales teams to develop integrated alliance marketing campaigns to achieve Deloitte and partner pipeline goals through marketing automation, events, thought leadership, collateral, and digital marketing.
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans to meet business goals and work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to execute agile plans and support tracking of marketing budgets aligned to alliance strategy.
- Identify and drive marketing programs leveraging alliance market development funds and Deloitte investments
- Create strategic messaging and positioning to differentiate Deloitte and advance awareness of capabilities, offerings, solutions, and successes across the broader organization and in the marketplace
- Design event strategy for annual conferences, regional events, roundtables, and alliance sponsored events; engaging in sponsorship negotiations; Execute agreed upon plans to support initiatives within described budgets
- Measure effectiveness of marketing activities and adjust plans and tactics based upon collected metrics; Contribute to the creation of ROI reports
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful execution of programs with reporting and tracking of leads; consult and collaborate with stakeholders to clearly define requirements and expected results
- Maintain processes to ensure consistently high quality of marketing deliverables, coordinating internal service providers and external vendors supporting projects as required
The Experience Management team is a hybrid operate offering that integrates Deloitte Digital’s skillsets, alliances and proprietary technologies to help clients elevate and manage customer experiences. Our disciplines include data decisioning, strategy, advertising, commerce, customer service, marketing and sales. We deliver a customized mix of those services along with the Hux platform to help clients build, implement and operate the models and systems they need to compete and grow in an experience economy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of professional B2B marketing experience in professional services marketing or technology marketing
- Experience in creating demand generation programs and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in developing, managing, and executing multichannel marketing programs, with a collaborative mind-set, to consistently deliver high quality results
- Experience in developing digital advertising, branding, and social media to support event marketing activations
- Experience creating written messaging, thought leadership and B2B collateral as well as presenting concepts and ideas to colleagues, internal clients, and alliance partners
- Experience leading by influence and ability to work within a matrix organizational structure with a persistent focus on client service (both internal and external)
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 30% travel required
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience with technology alliance marketing experience preferred
- Advanced degree a plus
- Experience working with a team in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Ability to synthesize information to create powerful, succinct materials; familiarity with integrating various technologies and tools to support marketing efforts
- Proven written and oral communications skills.
- Strong negotiation, project management and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Demonstrable organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and keep time sensitive, highly visible projects running smoothly
- *Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.