Company Name: TEAM Enterprises
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Type: Full Time
TEAM Enterprises is hiring an Experiential Event Producer to work out of the Ft Lauderdale Corporate office. The Event Producer will be accountable for overseeing the company’s relationship with their client while strategically maintaining and growing business.
As the Event Producer you will be the champion of thought leadership and you will own the client relationship. Specifically, this position requires a HIGH level of success in each of the six areas of core competency:
- Business Building
- Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Experiential & production expertise
- Understand the creative process when developing experiential
- Establish themselves as a trusted strategic business partner to the client.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and passion for their client’s industry/business.
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of communication with the client, team members and senior management.
- Track, measure and communicate all progress on national and local scales to ensure the client’s goals are met and exceeded.
- Deliver and execute programs at quality levels that are on strategy and within budgeted guidelines.
- Proactively manage and forecast budgets and revenue streams; manage invoices and receivables.
- Identify new business opportunities and lead appropriate agency response.
- Develop and manage staff to ensure quality of work and drive client satisfaction.
- Conduct initial training’s consisting of classroom, client interaction and field activity for new hires.
- Provide ongoing training, development and motivation to team.
- Follow performance management procedures as needed.
- Implement and reinforce internal and external critical processes
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to conceptualize goals and objectives for clients.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Executive level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Build partnerships, manage and develop a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of stress tolerance.
- Ability to set department priorities, to lead and work cooperatively to support their requirements.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a staff of client service professionals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Experience with creative and production teams to create experiential platforms
- Experience with people management, development and client management experience.
- Advanced computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Beverage industry experiences preferred
- Proven track record of successfully directing and managing client-service focused projects and people
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership, problem solving, organizational and motivational skills.
- Prior experience in experiential execution required.