Company Name: SEI
Location: Oaks, PA
Type: Full Time
The Event Technology and Communications role will be a part of the Events & Experience team as part of SEI Global Marketing. The role will be responsible for the measurement of SEI’s virtual, hybrid and in person events. In addition, this role will manage the relationships with our event technology vendors and produce virtual and hybrid event and handle all digital components. The role will work closely with event planners, marketing managers and the Global Marketing Data & Analytics team to aggregate, analyze and summarize data from events to provide our internal clients with information needed to make recommendations around their client interactions. This position will be responsible for training team to analyze data, and on all virtual technology updates.
What you’ll do:
- Produce virtual events and webinars
- Learn and become proficient in the various platforms Events & Experience uses to engage, communicate and interact with our clients both internal and external.
- Establish metrics and process for evaluating event data and analytics.
- Provide detailed reporting on said data and analytics to both Events & Experience and the greater global marketing teams within the various business units.
- Work with Global Marketing Data & Analytics team to ensure all information is being transferred to the correct platforms for greater analysis of the client journey.
- Ensure all relevant data is being collected in the various platforms used by Events & Experience
- This is a key role in support of maximizing data across multiple platforms including Cvent, ON24, Eloqua, Google Analytics and Sales Force
- Manage all digital components including emails and registration sites
Required Experiences and Skills
What you bring to the table:
- Experience and technical knowledge of leading virtual event platforms a plus
- Experience in data and analytics.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate autonomously in a large, fast-paced, and unpredictable environment.
- A solution oriented mind set, who is tech savvy, with a positive and optimistic nature and a can do attitude.
- Experience in providing a stellar client experience.
- Event planning/hospitality industry is a plus
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.