Company Name: ESRI
Location: Redlands, CA
Type: Full Time
Use your prior event planning and project management experience to join our full-service events marketing group. You’ll be part of a team that collaborates with colleagues throughout the company to design and produce Esri’s marketing and participation at external events and tradeshows globally.
- Assist with the design and implementation of Esri’s presence and activities at high-profile industry conferences and tradeshows
- Deliver on key marketing and sales objectives (lead generation, branding, awareness, education)
- Assist with the needs of large-scale and complex projects on a global basis
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to successfully address a variety of events-related needs
- Manage budget and associated spending
- 2+ years of experience working with tradeshows, seminars, events, or a related field with a bachelor’s degree; or 1 year experience and a master’s degree
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Workfront
- Knowledge and previous use of events-specific software such as Exhibit Force, Passkey, or Ungerboeck
- Strong knowledge of tradeshows, booth design, and construction
- Desire to thrive in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment
- Ability to make quick decisions before, during, and post-event based on unexpected circumstances
- Strong teambuilding, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $64,480.00 – $80,080.00.