Company Name: Raptor Technologies, LLC
Location: Houston, TX
Type: Full Time
- You join the gold standard in school safety software
- You will join a company where innovation and customer collaboration are part of our everyday that drives new product development to help keep kids safe
- You will work with diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We are committed to supporting your learning
- We are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance
We are passionate about our mission ‘to protect every child, every school, every day’You will own event strategy and execution – creating, delivering, and optimizing events that align to Raptor’s integrated campaigns and generate new business – while delivering awesome experiences for our user and prospect audiences across the K-12 School Safety industry.
- Help drive towards demand generation goals by creating events that will drive leads, and, more importantly, pipeline.
- Identify and manage vendors as needed on aspects of the event, ensuring Statements of Work are defined and agreed upon and contracted, and project managing the work.
- Partner with others in marketing and sales to drive event attendance, incorporate events into the marketing lifecycle and ensure post-event follow up and conversion.
- Set goals and measure the success of event marketing initiatives through key metrics including MQLs, opportunities created, and ROI.
- Gather feedback and deliver recommendations for future improvement around planning, attendee experience, and results.
- Present quarterly event marketing analytics reports and provide thoughtful recommendations based on data-backed insights and qualitative feedback.
- University degree in hospitality, business, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience using Monday or similar project management platforms.
- 3 years’ experience in event management required.
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management, budgeting and expense managing skills.
- Experience managing and negotiating vendor and event contracts.
- Strong track record of collaborating with sales, customer success and marketing teams to align event strategy.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% is required.
Besides being part of the Raptor Pack, we care about each other, making a difference in our communities and achieving a success that is mutual.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership
- Professional development reimbursement
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid holidays plus winter break
- Workplace flexibility
- Affordable health coverage (medical, dental, vision), paid 100% for employee only medical
- 401(k) employer contribution to help you plan for the future
Raptor Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Salary: USD $75,000.00/Yr. – USD $85,000.00/Yr.