Company Name: Calix
Location: United States (Remote)
Type: Full Time
We are looking for talented Event Marketing Manager to join our transforming team. The Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving planning for 3rd party and proprietary events at Calix, including designing event presence, execution, and results. The position will include working closely with product and field marketing teams to develop messaging and presence, collaborate with the sales team to drive engagement with key customers and prospects, and with the campaign team to ensure lead generation at events. The successful candidate will take on event strategy for specific areas of event portfolio such as segment specific event plans, proprietary event series, etc.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Ensure booth/show messaging are consistent with Corporate Branding standards and meet event specific goals.
- Lead the planning and execution of assigned event programs of various size and scale and ensuring collaboration across key marketing and sales stakeholders.
- Manage budget and investment for specific events and event series.
- Drive marketing communication execution around events, including promotion. pre/during/post event using digital marketing tactics, social media, website, emails, etc., collaborating closely with marketing peers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop comprehensive event strategies and associated metrics that drive to performance-based outcomes.
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion for assigned programs (in partnership with demand generation and client development teams) to drive meaningful attendance.
- Gather and track ROI, engagement analytics and feedback to consistently assesses opportunities for improvement.
- Plan for, capture, and disseminate show and event leads to Salesforce.com systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4+ years’ Events Marketing and Events Planning experience are required to be successful in this role.
- Team Orientation – Willingness and ability to work in close collaboration with others to reach goals, and subordinate staff agendas and recognize team performance.
- Ability to see the “big picture” as well as strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up.
- Flexible work schedules with a willingness to travel.
- Demonstrated ability to execute large events and tradeshows globally.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Cvent Event Management System experience a plus or certification.
- Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel and Word) is a given.
- Remote-based position located in the United States or Canada.