Company Name: Pinnacle
Location: Pasadena, TX
Type: Full Time
We are building a team of trailblazers, who embody growth, impact, and excellence.
- Manage all event communications, registration, promotion, and execution, including tradeshows, conferences and organizational committees, webinars (both Pinnacle specific and partnered), round tables (in some cases including the ability to moderate), podcast interviews, and others
- Develop, execute, and measure targeted marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the business development team and technical subject-matter-experts to deliver targeted campaigns and communications
- Create and execute marketing strategies to meet attraction and engagement goals.
- Track metrics, and analyze marketing campaign performance, including identifying opportunities to optimize
- Continually seek out ways to improve and help business development better reach and engage our audience
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience
- Experience building, leading and scaling events with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at networking and experience developing relationships with team members, stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with teams across the organization, including company leadership, technical subject-matter-experts, and sales
- Strong understanding of event strategy, content development, and digital marketing
- Existing knowledge of industry marketing tools, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, Marketo, Hubspot, Adobe Suite, and/or other marketing technologies
- Ability to travel > 25%
- Ability to deliver individual results and also work collaboratively with a team
Equipment and Software Knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
There are no direct reports to this role immediately, but potentially will be in the future.
- Conditions may include working inside and/or outside. May work around office machinery with moving parts and moving objects. Working near radiant and electrical energy. Working closely with others or working alone. Working extended or irregular hours and travelling by all possible modes of transportation.
Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, kneel, push, stoop, reach above the shoulder, grasp, pull, bend repeatedly, climb stairs, identify colors, hear with aid, see, write, count, read, speak, analyze, lift and carry under 30 lbs., and perceive depth.
Tools And PPE Requirements
- Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job function include but not limited to computers and related equipment, calculators, copiers, fax machines, and telephone.
Limitations and Disclaimer
This job description describes the general job duties, accountabilities and physical requirements associates with the position; it is not an exhaustive list of all the duties, accountabilities, or skills required for the position.
The general job duties, accountabilities and physical requirements associated with the position are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some physical requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health or safety to themselves or others.
This job description neither states nor implies that the listed general job duties, accountabilities, and physical requirements associated with the position are the only tasks expected of an employee. An employee is also required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks requested by their supervisor and not in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or rules.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. To perform this job successfully, an employee must possess the abilities and aptitude to perform each duty, accountability, and physical requirement proficiently.
Employment eligibility to work with Pinnacle in the U.S. is required and the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for this position.
Pinnacle is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.