Company Name: Google
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
The Google Cloud Global Partner Marketing team is responsible for building and executing co-marketing plans across our community of partners and across all Google Cloud products. We measure our success through pipeline, Marketplace, and partner business metrics. We build and execute our plans and programs with our partners, product marketing, partner ecosystem leadership, and our regional partner marketing teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for high-quality Google Cloud participation at partner events across verticals, products, and business priorities. You will pioneer high-impact, high-efficiency event engagements and collaborate with internal cross-functional (e.g., Partner Team Global Events, Sales, Product Marketing, PR, Legal, etc.) and regional marketing teams. You will collaborate on the development of a global partner event strategy and develop programmatic approaches for volume partner events executed by other teams.
- Develop Google Cloud participation strategy sponsorship, budget, and execution in partner end-user conferences. Develop and execute a creative Google Cloud presence and activities aligned with Google Cloud branding strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize our message and achieve our business goals including setting and supporting Return on Investment metrics for events.
- Design and build key operational structures and processes between cross-functional teams to ensure the team works efficiently and as flexibly as possible.
- Be involved in all aspects of event operations with the goal of delivering positive customer event experiences across the full event lifecycle (e.g., pre, onsite and post-event).
- Develop program timelines, project plans, and manage deliverables to ensure successful execution of programs. Build a repeatable programmatic approach to maximize Google Cloud presence at a higher volume of events.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or marketing field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in technology event marketing.
- Experience with product marketing, partner marketing, communications, and demand generation.
- Experience with marketing hyper-scale cloud solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to succeed in ambiguity.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $129,000-$194,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .