Company Name: Monotype
Location: Woburn, MA (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, managing, and executing sponsored and owned events in both virtual and in-person environments. Reporting to the Head of Lead Nurture and working with a global marketing team, they will create event experiences that generate awareness and demand for Monotype.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the end-to-end planning and execution of in-person and virtual events, including external and internal events.
- Includes: project management, budget management, speaker sourcing and coordination, contract negotiations, event design, exhibit planning, venue coordination and day-of operations on virtual platforms and at global venues.
- Partner closely with Demand Marketing and Sales teams to develop event strategies that drive new leads, nurture existing ones, and expand Monotype’s reach.
- Collaborate with content, brand, product marketing, PR, sales, and other key stakeholders to achieve alignment and ensure timely development of deliverables.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors, including event agencies and freelancers.
- Manage event registration tools, including event landing page creation and registration monitoring.
- Continually evaluate event processes and success metrics, making recommendations to optimize the event marketing program.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in event marketing, preferably in B2B.
- Proven experience planning a range of events in both virtual and live formats.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, problem solver with experience managing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent communicator with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional role.
- Ability to travel globally to in-person events as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and project management tools preferred.
What’s in it for you:
- Extensive development and training offerings.
- Highly engaged Events Committee to keep work enjoyable.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Flexible work arrangements and unlimited vacation and sick time.
- Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!
Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.