Company Name: Moloco
Location: Redwood City, CA (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated, diligent, and creative team member to work in close partnership with our Sales and BD teams in order to raise the profile of Moloco in North America through event marketing. The person in this role should thrive in a fast-paced environment, be incredibly detail oriented, and have a growth mindset.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
- Develop the marketing events strategy for North America in partnership with sales, GTM, business development, and executive teams
- Plan and coordinate the calendar of events to support sales with lead gen and sales growth
- Execute all field marketing logistics, ranging from large third-party conference sponsorships and small customer VIP events, to webinars and other online activations
- Ideate and create key messages for tier 1 events, develop keynote speaker presentations, and own other thought leadership opportunities in order to elevate Moloco’s profile in the space
- Manage relationships with local event promoters, venues, vendors, and suppliers
- Order, manage inventory, and ship SWAG in relation to events
Here is what you need to succeed (Experience & Qualifications)
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in B2B; experience in the ad-tech industry, advertising, or martech is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or any related field
- Experience building event marketing strategies and ability to execute both intimate events and large scale third-party events seamlessly
- Critical and strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a unique or innovative way
- Experience managing and/or working with marketing agencies and third-party vendors
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Physical Health & Wellness benefits, to support our Moloco employees in making their health and wellness a priority.
- Flexible PTO, so long as you promise to come back!
- Learning & Development – All regular full-time and part-time employees receive an annual learning and development stipend of $2,500 per calendar year.
- Commuter Benefit – All full-time employees are eligible to participate in country-specific transportation benefits.
- WFH – We provide an allowance of $1,000 (based on local currency) to outfit your home office regardless of hybrid or permanently remote employees.
- Communications reimbursements for phone and internet.
- Got Lunch? We provide country specific lunch stipend benefits
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program.
- And much more. Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Base Compensation Range:
$128,320.00 – $192,480.00