Company Name: LG Electronics North America
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
We are looking for a creative, proactive, experience-first Event Marketing Manager with 4-8 years of event, technology demonstration and project management experience to strategize, lead, plan and execute LG Business Solutions Tier 1 events and experiences across the US.
This amazing opportunity at LG leads all of these strategic “high touch” customer touchpoints to drive revenue, impact and inspiration. This role is vital, visible, and an amazing marketing storytelling opportunity to showcase LG’s innovation, products and solutions – but also integrate across our valued ecosystem of partners.
Several Key Duties Include
The Event Marketing Manager focuses on planning, marketing and executing “experiences that amaze” LG’s end customers and partner communities – from our largest venue tradeshows and innovation centers.
- Strategize, plan and execute LG’s most important tradeshows for top verticals, business units and channels. Have end-to-end ownership from design, collaboration and outcome. Agency leadership and partnership is key to success, as well as deep internal integration from briefs to defining the experiences to bringing the solutions to life on site.
- Create awareness, drive on-going lead generation activities and strategically execute from the floor space & booth design, set up and tear down, to @venue engagement, certification and entertaining activations.
- Elevate and maintain the LG brand, engagement and in-person conversation. Be an active, outgoing LG brand storyteller to drive confidence and excitement though experiences with LG technology.
- Be innovative, stand out, and communicate with creativity to help scale event systems for LG (tradeshow in a box) as well as simplifying and leveraging the experience across many smaller sales driven venues using a modular approach/systems (showcase, scheduling, product samples etc.)
- Partner with LG’s Global Marketing team on developing and localizing content for US events, as well as co-planning other global executions, and leveraging creative ideas globally for the US Markets.
- Launch Ideation: Becoming a key contributor to the new product introduction process, including prelaunch, launch and post launch activities.
- Develop an ongoing calendar of activities, be very well organized and proactive to respond to immediate business needs.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for LG’s events, such as customer leads, funnel acceleration, sales meeting/outcomes, and quality of experiences and measuring performance against the KPIs
- Develop event-specific and recurring monthly reports on activities including key customer highlights, business impact and recommendations for improvement.
Ideal applicant for this position has the following skills :
- Event and Experience Centric: The candidate will be expected to engage with customers, show and story tell confidently around LG’s solutions and promote our products internally/externally.
- Time management: Organization skills to meet deadlines and business goals. Great project management skills to manage multiple events and customers weekly. Be nimble and flexible.
- Thrives in a fast paced and customer focused organization; enjoys collaboration and team interactions and can be successful independently as well.
- Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential. The Event Marketing Manager must interact with agencies, designers, product managers, sales teams, marketing SMEs, associations, venues, vendors, and customers.
- Event Creativity: Crafting engaging content to align with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people. Strong planning and organization skills and coordination across multiple events is important. Results and A+ customer outcome driven.
- Technology: Digitally savvy, Computer skills, skills and experience with event planning, meeting, scheduling software is important.
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.