Company Name: Klarity
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
You will help shape the future of marketing at Klarity alongside our Head of Marketing and Paid Programs Manager. You will define Klarity’s event strategy and work closely with sales stakeholders to drive lead generation and pipeline development.
We are looking for a creative events / field marketer that is excited to define the events strategy and execute high-engagement programs. You’ll spend time producing webinars, private dinners and executive events, customer advisory boards, conferences and any other creative in-person programs that allow us to connect with customers and prospects.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop Klarity’s event strategy including owning the event calendar, define budgets, assets and materials needed
- Produce in-person and virtual events from concept through completion
- Identify opportunities including sponsorships, define strategy and goals, manage vendors, source diverse speakers and audiences, incorporate data-driven insights, and measure results
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive localized go-to market campaigns and high touch deliverables that create and drive pipeline at all levels of the business.
- Work cross-departmentally to evaluate and recommend prospective events that align with event marketing goals.
- Collaborate with marketing (PR, content, design, partner ) to ensure events integrate with larger campaigns to maximize impact of events.
- Be a strategic partner to marketing and sales leadership by developing new event ideas and formats, scale internal processes, and challenge status quo with creativity throughout all event touchpoint
- 3+ years leading events / field strategy for a B2B SaaS company
- Scrappy, resourceful, collaborative, and unflappable in the face of the unexpected
- Creative and passionate about developing traffic-stopping event experiences
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and developing events for different stages of the selling process
- Ability to manage budgets and third-party vendors.
- A self-starter with exceptional project management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous community management experience
- Ability to travel when necessary
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Supported / led events reaching C-level execs
- Developed events Accounting / Finance target personas
Compensation Range: $85K – $145K