Company Name: Exterro
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
Exterro is looking for an Events Marketing Manager to manage and oversee execution of our events strategy designed to drive accelerated growth for our Legal GRC software business. The Events Marketing Manager is responsible for the entire events planning and execution process.
- Manage entire event process: set goals and objectives, coordinate the content development, drive promotional plan, negotiate contracts, and manage logistics.
- Execution of demand generation strategies and activities associated with events – assisting sales with booking meetings, rooms, restaurants, etc.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team on the brand, content and promotion of all events, and manage timelines and related projects.
- Identify key sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
- Help define the events budget and manage the spend.
- Coordinate with sales staff to communicate with internal attendees before, during & after events to ensure events and trade shows are executed well & meet event goals.
- Report on all event leads, understanding the leads’ effectiveness through the funnel.
- Driving strategy and execution related to in market/regional events
- Assist with planning and execution of client events (user groups and conference) including, but not limited to: travel arrangements, venue booking & coordination, event setup & teardown, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office/Google Suite.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan workload effectively.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- Must be able to adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- Must be able to think and overcome challenges creatively.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced event environment.
- Experience with salesforce.com desired
Exterro is an equal opportunity employer, participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon successful passing of a background check and drug screen. You will be required to sign a non-competition agreement for this role.