Company Name: Dynamic Yield
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
A Gartner Leader five years running, Dynamic Yield is redefining personalization technology with its Experience OS, which unifies business silos to deliver ongoing, tailored engagements from a single and fully customizable platform. To support the company’s aggressive growth and international acceleration, Dynamic Yield is looking for an Event Marketing Manager in NYC or on the East Coast.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, as an Event Marketing Manager at Dynamic Yield, you will think conceptually and strategically about our North American events. You will plan, orchestrate, and manage a range of events, from our signature summits to tradeshows, dinners, happy hours, and other experiential activations – supporting our sales pipeline goals in the region.
We’re looking for people who love their craft, sweat every detail, and want to push the boundaries of traditional B2B marketing alongside our expanding team of event, content, demand generation, product, partner, design, and communications experts.
Optimal skills for success:
- No event is too big or too small – your specialty lies in generating the largest possible impact, whether it be an intimate dinner or one of our signature Personalization Pioneers Summits.
- The expo / trade show system is broken, but you’re determined to fix it and find innovative ways for us to break through the noise and close deals.
- Expect the unexpected is the motto you live by, which means when things don’t go according to plan, you are always quick on your feet to find a resolution.
- Everything is negotiable, and you aren’t afraid to fight for the best deal from the many organizers and vendors we work with throughout an event’s lifecycle – in fact, you do it with diplomacy.
- You don’t believe in following the basic B2B events formula, and instead, are constantly seeking out alternative opportunities to further maximize and scale our events programming.
The task at hand:
- Contribute to the development and ongoing optimization of our overall event strategy, with a focus on KPI-driven activations that support lead generation as well as the nurturing of new and existing business relationships.
- Research third-party events and tradeshows that are absolutely critical for Dynamic Yield to attend, incorporating historical event insights to recommend the optimal conference strategy.
- Manage sponsorship / contract negotiation and signing, relationships with vendors, production schedules, and budgets associated with event execution.
- Monitor the performance of completed events and industry conferences, sharing reports with Marketing and Executive teams to help us understand the impact of our efforts.
- Ideate creative and interesting outings that leave prospects, customers, and partners with a lasting impression when it comes to being a part of the Dynamic Yield ecosystem.
- Run point on sourcing the right marketing collateral, swag, and booth materials for each event in our pipeline, ensuring the Dynamic Yield brand is well represented.
- Work closely with Dynamic Yield’s counterparts in Europe and Asia to optimize event planning processes, share ideas, best practices, and more.
- Travel to any given location to execute planned events (between 20-30% within and outside the US).
- Background in Ad Tech, Marketing Technology, eCommerce, or financial services
- 3+ years of B2B event marketing experience
- History of working tradeshows and industry conferences
- A high degree of comfort discussing KPIs and event ROI
- Basic Salesforce competency is necessary (campaign creation and reporting)
- Ability to communicate crisply and powerfully with senior executives
- Experience building relationships and trust across departments such as Sales and Customer Success to identify and unlock market penetration opportunities
- Remains calm in stressful situations, with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and can project manage multiple activities at the same time
- A keen sense of interesting, fun activities
- An “ask for forgiveness, not permission” mentality
*Salary Range Base $90-$115k*
Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.