Company Name: Cloudsmith
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Cloudsmith is looking for an Events Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading, designing, and executing global event programs that drive awareness, pipeline, and revenue.
You will play a foundational role in the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute events and, most importantly, are getting value from them. Success in this role requires the ability to define our events strategy, set customer-centric campaign goals, provide excellent project management skills, establish a deep and current knowledge of virtual event platforms, maintain a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and possess a passion for continuous improvement.
- Oversee the A-Z lifecycle of all events, setting program strategy, goals & milestones; managing budgets; and working with cross-functional partners/external 3rd parties to build impactful and innovative event programming efficiently, effectively, and at scale.
- Partner with the sales team to craft hyper-relevant, tailored event programs that generate pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and build customer loyalty.
- Plan, promote, coordinate, and execute a full-scale events program in support of pipeline generation and acceleration, and customer retention and expansion, including third-party sponsorships and tradeshows, owned events, partner events, customer marketing events, and more.
- Work with the wider marketing team from content to digital to product marketing, ensuring seamless, customer-centric marketing execution.
- Execute global campaigns, such as webinars and flagship events.
- Monitor, track, and report engagement/results of strategic accounts segment across all programs. Make recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives by managing internal partners, budgets, timelines, and processes.
- Contribute to a diverse range of projects across digital, virtual, and physical event environments.
- 3+ years proven experience in B2B event marketing (conferences, webinars, etc.)
- Experience with marketing tech stacks like Hubspot, GoToWebinar, and SFDC is a plus.
- Highly analytical with a growth approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-focused, strong cross-functional project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully creating, managing, and implementing owned and sponsored events, end-to-end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
- Work remotely in the United States (Eastern or Central time zones, or the Boston area).
For excellent candidates like you, expect an incredible opportunity and compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus share options!
- 35 days annual leave (incl. public holidays), plus 10 days full sick pay.
- Flexible working policies, private health insurance, and great pension contributions.
- Budget for getting setup (to include a powerful laptop, renewable every 3 years).
We’re an equal opportunities employer who does not discriminate against age, sex, gender, pronouns, race, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, political ideology, creed, sexual orientation, or religious background, etc. Your ability and passion are infinitely more important to us.