Company Name: Censys
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
We are looking for an Events Marketing Manager to own the planning and execution of our event marketing operations. In this role, you will manage the execution of the company’s overall event strategy, including 1st party and 3rd party events, both physical and virtual, across our Enterprise, Federal and Partner segments. You will work closely with the leadership team and company cross-groups (Sales and Customer Success) to determine key events and handle event logistics from start to finish. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, has a strong attention to detail, and thrives in a high growth start-up environment.
What you’ll do:
- Own the planning, messaging and execution of corporate events, including trade shows, virtual and other events, from Tier 1 events to more intimate regional field events
- Manage the budgeting process, with responsibility for keeping events on schedule, on-brand and aligned with the scope
- Ensure Sales Reps and other on-site event representatives are enabled with swag, uniforms, messaging, updated collateral and AV equipment
- Build relationships across departments including marketing, sales, product and customer success
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on event production from start to finish
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes
- Manage post-event lead follow-ups and collect feedback for improving future events
- Provide day-of-event support including booth set-up, run of show management, overseeing internal and external staff and partners, and providing demo support
- Partner with the Research and Content teams to create CFP submissions for earned speaking engagements at industry events
- Travel expectations: up to 40% travel
What you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of corporate event planning experience
- Proven experience executing events, including trade show planning
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and complex logistics
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Skills that set you apart:
- Attention to Detail – Anticipate the needs of the business and attendees to ensure we are prepared for anything
- Flexibility – Be comfortable to right-size your event planning experience for Censys, given our needs, budget, strategy, physical location, etc.
- A rolodex of known/trusted vendors in the event space
Our target salary range for this role is between $70,000 USD and $90,000 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
Censys is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.