Company Name: American Software, Inc.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
The Events Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing key work streams and/or entire events or conferences end-to-end including vendor and venue coordination, event logistics, budget, event timelines and event measurement. Ideal candidate must be highly organized, results oriented, capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects, and a collaborative team player.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create event experiences that differentiate Logility and ensure direct buyer connections, that are aligned to overall marketing campaign strategy and in collaboration with corporate, product and field marketing teams.
- Execute event experiences end-to-end with an ‘on-time, on-strategy, on-budget’ mentality and a hands-on approach.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify subject matter experts across the organization to develop engaging and relevant messaging that drives event attendance and conversions.
- Manage each event’s campaign plans, budgeting, goal setting for both lead and pipeline generation, tracking towards the goals, and reporting on the ROI of the event.
- Work with marketing leadership in developing marketing strategy for events; be responsible for the production and distribution of event-related marketing materials including websites, email campaigns, advertising, etc. through close collaboration with various marketing teams.
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- Manage and communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the successful planning and execution of specific event programs.
- Provide creative, impactful solutions to projects that provide fresh perspective and solutions.
- Lead core planning meetings across marketing groups, driving alignment against shared objectives.
- Define and manage detailed processes for events (e.g., timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Build and distribute regular pre-event status and post-event reports.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event or field marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement; experience in eCommerce, advertising, or digital marketing a plus.
- Experience in the Supply Chain industry is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; proficient with ON24 or similar event management platform
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Microsoft CRM, and project management tools a plus
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and a strong attention to details
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and solve problems independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and insight to adjust programs based on performance and goals
- Superior professionalism and judgement
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude