Company Name: O’Reilly Auto Parts
Location: Springfield, MO
Type: Full Time
The Events Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Event and Sports Marketing team on a variety of tasks including execution and analysis of event and sports marketing promotions, organization and distribution of marketing and promotional materials, and maintaining internal and external communication of all event and sports marketing promotions.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with executing all event and sports marketing promotions.
- Create follow up reporting on all events and sponsorships showing exposure and ROI.
- Distribute marketing materials to team members in the field.
- Maintain tracking and reporting databases for all team programs.
- Take phone calls and answer questions from stores and professional customers relating to event and sports promotions.
- Assist with proofing all promotional materials.
- Communicate events and promotions to stores and update information on the O’Reilly Auto Parts intranet.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree in business or communication preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Must be able to present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a team-oriented environment.
- Retail, promotions, and forklift experience desired.
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to treat all applicants for employment and all team members in a manner that does not discriminate against them because of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, military obligation, disability or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.