Company Name: NetJets
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Events Manager, Senior executes 125+ Customer events, manages event budgets, coupled with Customer retention goals. The Events Manager, Senior responsibilities include defining requirements for event invitations and signage, and ensuring flawless event execution. The Events Manager, Senior interfaces with Marketing, Sales, and Company leadership and must ensure that Event budgeting, strategy and goals are consistent with those of the organization. The Events Manager, Senior has a clear understanding on forecasting ROI of events, coordinating all internal and external constituents. The Events Manager, Senior requires 40% travel to events country-wide as well as 20% European travel.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading a direct and extended team in the planning and execution of 125+ Customer events including coordination with Sales team and NetJets Leadership participants.
- Manages the development and ongoing updating of the overall strategic event plan, calendar and budget. Develop, define, and execute event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the NetJets, Inc. brand. Provides professional expertise and direction in the planning and execution of high quality events. Oversees and helps facilitate on-site event execution, including coordination with Sales team and NetJets Leadership participant.
- Conceptualizes, facilitates, executes and debriefs the largest, most high profile planned events with a constant focus on budget parameters and cost savings opportunities. Lead role in site and vendor selection, contract negotiations, alliance partner coordination, and program development.
- Ensures onsite budget management and flawless execution.
- Identify opportunities and potential conflicts, and facilitate solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Hospitality
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Other (KSAOs)
- Strong leadership skills and managerial experience required
- Experience developing stellar events that captive and produce award winning results.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize under tight timeframes in a fast paced environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and service organizations.
- Experience leading teams and managing direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with experience and comfort with luxury industry and affluent clientele
- Strong vendor relationships and negotiation skills
- Strong project management and budget planning skills
- Must be willing to be a working, hands on manager who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that will include evenings, nights and weekends.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Photoshop and other functional programs
- Bring positive energy to a growingly vibrant culture
Base Salary Range
$70,000 – $163,200