Company Name: Nuvolo
Location: United States
Type: Full Time
Events are a central part of our marketing strategy. As the Events Manager for Nuvolo, you will be responsible for defining and delivering Nuvolo’s events strategy in the Americas. This position will report to the VP of Marketing for Nuvolo. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated team player with exceptional project management and organization skills who loves events!
- Manage and execute Nuvolo’s presence in industry-leading conferences across North America.
- Identify, prioritize, and qualify industry events for the sales team to attend.
- Project manage the events from start to finish: manage production, timeline, budget, venue, vendor sourcing, etc.
- Coordinate with multiple key stakeholders and third-party providers.
- Work cross-functionally with different marketing and sales teams to ensure all event assets (print, digital, content) and deadlines are identified and met.
- Oversee events onsite and trouble-shooting at all conferences and self-produced events.
- Manage sponsorship contracts negotiation.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of events against KPI’s, ensure that all events contribute to overall sales and marketing objectives, and lead pre and post-event briefings, and reporting.
- Support the development and production of marketing and promotional materials as requested.
- 3+ years of event management experience
- Excellent project management, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering events within those budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to quickly build relationships and drive delivery from other team members and from external stakeholders and third-party providers
- Results-driven, proactive, and able to work autonomously
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel to manage events onsite as needed
The salary range for this position is $75,000-$82,000 base salary.
Nuvolo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.