Company Name: MatrixCare
Location: Raleigh, NC
Type: Full Time
MatrixCare is seeking an energetic and intuitive Events Manager with exceptional leadership and communication skills. Our ideal candidate has proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. As an important contributor on the marketing team, you will be responsible for driving success and meeting set objectives for our regional and national tradeshows, conferences and special events.
As the Marketing Events Manager, you will report the Division Marketing leader and your primary role will be to lead the execution of our events/trade shows, communications, and PR activities. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to support both internal, external regional and national events. You’ll work with leadership to manage the event strategy to execute against the overall marketing and business strategic plan. You’ll also manage our communications platforms and public relations activities. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
As Our Events Manager, You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing and executing event marketing strategies for national, regional and state tradeshows and special events.
- Event marketing strategy and content, event marketing program execution, site selection, contract negotiations, vendor management, revenue and registration goals, and overall event execution
- Online and offline event marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Supporting MatrixCare annual events, customer meetings, executive programs and meetings as well as MatrixCare’s Annual Sales Meeting
- Supporting the engagement and enablement of the sales force for all MatrixCare events
- Managing the MatrixCare’s brand presence at all events
- Utilizing Salesforce to track leads, demos and deals of events and campaigns
- Working with Marketing Operations, utilize Marketo to track campaign metrics and continuously improve event campaign results
Skills And Experience Needed For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a relevant discipline
- 5+ years of proven successful event management experience
- Strong understanding of event marketing and communication principles and practices
- Ability to manage budget and determine ROI on expenditures
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, collaboration, and project management skills
- Experience creating, developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Must be able travel up to 35% of the time