Company Name: Grammarly
Location: New Jersey, United States (Hybrid)
Type: Full Time
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Events Manager, Grammarly for Education to join our Demand Generation team. The person in this role will support innovative and impactful event campaigns for Grammarly for Education that focus on pipeline growth and acceleration, all while expanding Grammarly for Education’s brand recognition in the market.
As Events Manager, Grammarly for Education, you will support a portfolio of education industry events that will have a significant impact on the growing Grammarly for Education customer base. To excel in this role, you must be a highly organized, creative, collaborative self-starter with a passion for building impactful experiences.
In This Role, You Will
- Quarterback event campaign logistics, sponsorships and production to reach key milestones for all Grammarly for Education hosted events and third-party programs. This includes webinars, field events, and activations at industry conferences.
- Oversee defined event workstreams and develop tactical plans that deliver on established goals and targets successfully.
- Assist in brief creation, internal enablements, and post event asset development and reviews, including but not limited to event nurtures, attendee surveys, analytics, and lessons learned.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with relevant teams such as; Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure deliverable alignment and successful outcomes.
- Work closely with B2B Marketing Analytics to summarize ROI, key learnings and business impact(s) of events and activations, as well as create dashboards/reports to share event progress for stakeholders and influence event strategy.
- Help build repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for events to optimize and scale programs.
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Has 3+ years of experience in event marketing, managing multiple projects simultaneously, across a variety of event types ideally in a B2B or EDU environment.
- Is detail obsessed— crosses their Ts and dots their Is! Someone who is highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel flawlessly.
- Has the ability to see around corners to push projects forward; takes initiative without a ton of hand holding.
- Is creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box.
- Has experience working directly with different cross functional stakeholders like Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations to achieve event objectives.
- Can clearly communicate verbally and written to stakeholders with different levels of knowledge and investment in the project to achieve successful outcomes.
- Understands event success metrics in a B2B environment and as a part of a Demand Generation team.
- Has knowledge of event promotion and nurture journeys for target audiences across channels, including email, social, sales outreach, and digital.
- Is —as a plus — familiar with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Has the ability to travel onsite to events as needed.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation And Benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).