Company Name: ForeScout
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Full Time
ForeScout is seeking an enthusiastic Events Manager to organize and drive customer facing and internal facing events that will accelerate revenue-bearing opportunities globally. In this role you will work directly with the global sales team, the corporate marketing team as well as channel partners. The position reports to the Manager, Global Events.
- Drive the planning and execution around internal and customer facing marketing activities
- Specific events include but are not limited to customer meetings, industry events, internal executive meetings, sales training meetings.
- Strategic budget management, effective communication, maintain and organize event meetings, agendas, action item follow ups
- Manage and focus on ROI generating marketing activities to support pipeline goals and objectives.
- Measure program effectiveness to drive opportunity pipeline sourced from Marketing, Partners and Sales.
- Organize corporate event support logistics as required; booth, materials, staff, staff assignments, equipment, lead retrieval, catering, audiovisual, entertainment, lodging and travel, and giveaways.
- Interface and effectively communicate with marketing staff, sales team and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate management, branding, creative, messaging, promotion and event execution
- Record event performance in terms of leads, return on investment, adherence to budget, attendee feedback and overall execution
- Ability to be on-site as needed to ensure overall success
- Contribute to overall marketing team success
- Proven track record in event organization and marketing
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience with all aspects of event management, logistics, vendor negotiation and marketing
- Highly self-motivated, detailed and results-oriented; able to manage own schedule, work independently, and track activities and expenditures
- Proficiency with preparing budgets, managing expenses and optimizing logistics
- Experience in executing tradeshows, end-user seminars and executive meetings
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Possesses strong project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions across diverse audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years recent event marketing experience
- IT Security and network expertise is a plus
- In-depth knowledge on Excel, PowerPoint and Word; able to write a teasing and exciting invitation
- Amount of Travel 30%