Company Name: T-Mobile
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
T-Mobile is changing the way people buy wireless by offering a more customer-focused and simplified experience. We are a customer-obsessed company, and we are also evolving into a data-driven mobile technology business. At T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on being the Un-Carrier, industry disruptors obsessed with solving our customer’s pain points. Now, we are bringing that same philosophy to digital marketing.
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager to lead our overarching event planning and execution for events. You will play an integral part of the Marketing Solutions team marketing team and be responsible for planning and executing hosted and industry events with the goal of growing awareness of Marketing Solutions products and driving acquisition. Some of the shows this role will support include CES, Sundance, Mobile World Congress, Cannes, Masters of Marketing, and Advertising Week.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of running successful events in both the virtual and in-person environments, have experience in digital marketing, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, as well as familiarity with Marketing Automation or CRM tools such as Pardot, Webex, and SalesForce.com.
- Bachelors degree is Event Management, Marketing, Communications, or Business required
- 2-4 years experience in developing and executing events on behalf of big brands required.
- Past work that demonstrates your successful execution of large-scale marketing events to small VIP get-togethers
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- An unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Experience & understanding of small & large format B2B and ad tech events
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Frequent creative ideas that wow internal stakeholders, and mesmerize clients
- Existing knowledge and experience with Pardot, Salesforce required
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.