Company Name: Moveworks
Location: United States (Remote )
Moveworks is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Event Manager to manage the Corporate Tradeshow program and support the planning of internal and external hosted events such as but not limited to, Sales Kickoff, Company Kickoff, President’s Club, and Customer Events.
This role will report to the Head of Corporate Events as part of the Marketing Organization. In this role, you will work with key leaders in Marketing, Sales, and other cross-functional teams as well as external agencies and vendors to partner on the planning and execution of corporate events.
We’d love to hear from you if you: Have expert knowledge of the event planning process, extensive trade show experience, excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills plus the ability to multitask and manage multiple, complex projects while hitting deadlines and proactively communicating critical details. Plus the ability to travel 25% of the time mostly domestically with potential for international travel. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait for you to join this small and growing team!
What you’ll do:
- Own tradeshows from start to finish including all pre-event logistic management, onsite execution and post event initiatives
- Coordinate all phases of tradeshow logistics including, but not limited to, show services, booth build, shipping, housing, transportation, AV equipment rental, event registration, on-site execution etc.
- Assist with promotion and communication logistics related to in-person and virtual events, including event emails, registration pages, and supplemental collateral and assets
- Manage promotional giveaways from sourcing to distribution plans
- Work with external agencies and vendors as well as internal teams; Sales, Brand, Facilities, IT and more to help project manage and successfully execute company wide events
- Budget reconciliation, managing invoices and payments
- Assist with tracking event metrics and ROI from pre-event promotional logistics to post event lead generation follow up
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3+ years experience managing events in the B2B space
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple, complex projects while hitting our deadlines and proactively communicating critical details
- Ability to see the big picture while making sure all the small details are accounted for and put in place
- Creative thinking skills and the desire to bring fresh ideas to event planning
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, is customer focused, action oriented with tact and diplomacy and maintains composure in high stress environments
- Ability to travel 25% of the time both domestically and internationally
- Experience with Martketo, SFDC, Asana, Google suite and event registration platforms preferred