Company Name: Consult
Location: California, United States
Type: Full Time
Consult has collaborated with a globally renowned leader in the field of Radio-Frequency (RF) solutions for the aesthetic market ad is known in the world for its scientific research performed in the last 35 years.
We at Consult are therefore recruiting on behalf of this establishment and are on the search for an engaged, proactive individual to oversee the company’s events both across Italy and internationally. They are looking for someone who is efficient, reliable, and flexible. Someone who can keep calm in a crisis. With excellent communication & people skills! Regular travel is a must with this role, so we are looking for a candidate who is happy to get on the road.
- Full responsibility for the successful operation of EMEA events aligned with the company’s strategic plan.
- Drive the event strategy with Marketing and Commercial team.
- Research, select, negotiate with, and manage external venues, partners, and vendors globally.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results, oversee execution from start to finish, from creating concepts and themes to on-site support.
- Develop creative and engaging event ideas aligned to brand guidelines.
- Responsible for creating memorable experiences for clients and prospects
- Work with overseas offices, Sales Managers and distributors to get commitment for attendance and activity to drive customer attendance.
- Using digital marketing tools & channels to drive promotions of the event prior, during and after.
- Understand the investment and objectives and work to ensure every event is successful with improved ROI.
- Logistical coordination of the event. Partnering with Operations team to ensure event stock management best practices are adhered to.
- Managing costs in line with budget.
- Decision making on all aspects of conferences from layout, team organisations, logistics and systems.
- Production of post event reports & lead transfer into CRM system.
- To provide global exhibitions leadership to employees in the department, to subsidiary offices and across the Company when required.
- A proven track record of managing high-value and high-end events.
- 5 years of relevant proven event management experience, managing end-to-end live, hybrid and online/virtual events.
- Marketing or Business-related degree ideal.
- Previous experience of working in the medical device market a bonus.
- Italian native speaker, who has a high level of Spanish and English language.
- Previous experience managing budgets.
- Highly organised and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple events & projects.
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Excellent written, presentation, communication & IT skills.
- Spanish language desired