Company Name: Apple
Location: Cupertino, CA
Type: Full Time
Apple’s worldwide corporate events team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event design, management, operations and production. We’re looking for inventive, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here.
We’re seeking an impact player to add to our best-in-class team of event professionals. You will bring new marketing ideas and technologies that improve and evolve our ability to connect with our key audiences. You are highly skilled at creating experiences that are unique, engaging and authentic. You enjoy collaborating and demonstrate creativity, integrity, attention to detail, and a highly developed sense of quality and accountability. You are dedicated to delighting customers, employees and partners, and innovate down to the details to deliver extraordinary physical and virtual experiences. If this sounds like you, come and do the best and most exciting work of your career here at Apple!
- 5-8 years of validated experience leading complex events for product brands either inhouse or at a premier experiential marketing agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and influential presenter.
- Project development and management experience, including developing strategies, operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Creative approach with an obsession for details and strive for outstanding and magnificent execution.
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends.
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity while continuing to set objectives and goals.
- Capable of business travel when needed.
- Lead, project plan and implement complex events that build upon Apple’s core values and strengthen its culture.
- Ideate creative ideas and event concepts that are fresh, unique, and relevant for the brand, demonstrating its unique assets, venues and programming.
- Drive entire project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution and reporting, leading teams responsible for execution of events with attendance up to 15,000.
- Facilitate cross unit collaboration and communication among internal partners and our external resources.
- Establish expectations and timelines to ensure parallel and independent work streams all implement simultaneously, seamlessly and according to plan.
- Contribute to an environment that focuses entirely on the audience experience and delivering extraordinary events.
Education & Experience
- 4 year college degree required, advanced degree preferred.