Company Name: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Location: Seattle, WA
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a smart, talented, and experienced events marketing manager to build marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of training and certification programs.
As an Event Marketing Manager, you will drive the program management of AWS Training and Certification global events. In this role you will develop, market, and execute events targeting IT decision-makers, as well as learners interested in building and validating their cloud skills.
Your Responsibilities As An Event Manager Will Include
- Developing and executing the end-to-end plans for webcasts, digital and field events, and key components of large scale events.
- Defining the goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and oversee a variety of vendors and venue partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience.
- Providing detailed and clear ROI reports on events and activities associated with executed programs.
- Utilizing exceptional communication skills to collaborate across AWS, Training and certification and marketing on event intake briefs, plans, and post-event debriefs.
- 5+ years’ experience doing event management for a B2B technology company
- Experience working on online/webinar events, roadshows, and large scale events
- Experience with event management and project management with a focus on operational excellence
- Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant field of study
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Understands sales & marketing integration, and has implemented integrated marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results in your career
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverable
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of staying on budget.
- Proficiency in digital, social and email marketing an advantage
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.