Company Name: adMarketplace
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
The Events Marketing Manager in this role will act as the day-to-day lead on all adMarketplace attended and hosted events. This person will act as the point person for sourcing, filtering, securing, and managing logistics for industry events that align with sales goals (opportunity to meet with top prospects, etc.).
The Events Manager will interface with vendors and host partners every step of the way to maximize our partnerships, owning the process of collecting and distributing event details and logistics to the attendees (ex. Sales team). For both hosted and industry events, this person will be responsible for managing budgets, deadlines, and internal/external approvals.
The Events Manager will:
- Partner closely with the rest of the Marketing team on branding, content, creative/design, presentations, and swag.
- Coordinate with Sales Marketing to generate recommendations for adMarketplace to prioritize attendees based on Sales and Business needs
- Prioritize and manage all events for the year that we sponsor, host, and attend to ensure we are optimizing them to our fullest potential
- Interface with the Finance team to communicate budgets and manage approvals
- Own all negotiations with vendors for internal and external events
- 3+ years of experience in event management, customer and/or client servicing
- Experience in Ecommerce, marketing technology, or adtech is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment
- Proven ability to build trust and mutual respect, working closely with other stakeholders across multiple departments