Company Name: TetraScience
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a multi-faceted, self-directed Events and Field Marketing Manager with a passion for events and the ability to execute. In this role, you will raise awareness and visibility for TetraScience while accelerating and increasing our pipeline engine through various field marketing programs. You’ll use your cutting-edge creativity, strong organizational skills to work alongside a growing sales team, program managers and other internal stakeholders including Product Marketing, Executive Leadership, external agencies and third-party content developers and publications.
As a conduit between the marketing and sales teams, you will shape a highly visible area of TetraScience that directly impacts growth of the business. You will also be part of the Marketing team, whose mission it is to become the top global marketing team in the industry and position TetraScience as the leader in the R&D Data Cloud category.
This role reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Execute on the field and events strategy for TetraScience with the goal of fostering meaningful interactions between potential customers and TetraScience team members that drive both awareness and pipeline
- Ideate, plan and execute on field marketing activities (e.g., hosted external events, sponsorships, webinars, and partner events), including concept, budget requirements, goals and KPIs that will effectively achieve and contribute to pipeline goals
- Partner with sales leadership to define, evolve and communicate field plans that align to the goals, objectives and strategies (think: are we targeting the right accounts?)
- Work alongside demand generation, partner and customer marketing managers to ensure programs are fully integrated and aligned with quarterly activities and goals
- Forecast and manage budget and select and manage external vendors and agencies as needed
- Monitor performance of field programs to analyze, report and present on campaign and KPI performance and success
- Have 3+ years of experience in a B2B event/ field marketing role, with ideally 1+ years within a SaaS org.
- Are creative, goal oriented and thirst for the opportunity to deliver with close attention to details, especially in a time when traditional events or programs aren’t always a possibility
- Have hands-on experience running initiatives and deliverables for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Agile, self-starter who thrives in a rapidly-changing, high-growth environment
- Problem-solver who meets deadlines despite any roadblocks that get in your way.
- Love to think about a variety of events that surprise and delight our customers and foster 1:1 interaction and engagement
- Keep a pulse on event trends and aren’t afraid to make researched recommendations to senior leadership
- Collaborate with partners in sales, sales development, product, and CX teams.
- Excel in both drafting an event brief to guide a team as well as drafting event copy to get a campaign going
- In a post-COVID world, are comfortable with up to 30% travel
- Competitive salary and equity and in a fast-growing company
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with options for HSA, PPO, and HMO plans
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Remote work is encouraged and supported