Company Name: Xerox
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xerox is looking for a talented marketer to define and implement the strategy for Xerox’s virtual events, live events and experiential marketing across all lines of business. The mission: Chart a course forward for impactful event marketing in a post-COVID world by combining the best of live event production, topical content marketing and performance-driven digital marketing. This leader will directly manage a team responsible for producing global corporate events, and will provide guidance and best practices to field marketing teams producing local events and activations.
- Produce effective event marketing programs that drive customer demand in both existing and new markets, and that help to boost Xerox brand relevance; ultimately accountable for ROI of Xerox events.
- Own our global corporate event calendar and define the cadence, formats and OKRs for all events (both external and internal, owned and third-party) and brand activations
- Manage global corporate events budget and agencies/vendors
- Provide clear creative leadership across all event marketing program touchpoints
- Apply digital marketing best practices to event marketing programs to drive customers to attend, engage, share
- Institutionalize strong processes globally, from agency briefings to content development to performance recap
- Modernize event marketing tech stack and integrate events into larger, measurable customer journeys
- Confidently manage a large and complex network of senior stakeholders
- Create an entrepreneurial culture that allows internal teams and agencies to create great work
- 10+ years experience leading event marketing and/or experiential marketing teams at a brand (ideally a B2B technology brand)
- Has held global roles in the past
- Proven success creating signature, branded event franchises (large and small) that have driven leads/pipeline, PR and brand favorability
- Has successfully led large, logistically complex, high stakes live events and trade shows both in the US and abroad
- Has created and produced branded experiential activations that have driven measurable earned media attention and buzz
- Experience personally leading multi-channel marketing campaigns surrounding events: pre-event audience development, creative strategy and asset development, talent selection and programming, post-event content marketing, PR extensions
- Strong technical knowledge of a broad range virtual event platforms (e.g. Hopin, ON24, LinkedIn Live), virtual event production approaches (including Extended Reality) and modern marketing automation, analytics and technology (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau)
- Up to date in latest marketing measurement frameworks and tools, and brings a strong POV to the table on the value and role of events within larger integrated marketing strategies
- Candidate brings a large, global network of vendors, partners, agencies and other solutions providers to the table
- Seasoned corporate leader who can confidently present to and align a broad range of senior executive stakeholders
- Experience driving transformation programs in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrates fluency in recent news, cultural trends, and business conversations and able to translate that knowledge to their work
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.