Company Name: JLL Technologies
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
JLL Technologies is looking for a global strategic events leader who is passionate about the role of events in creating growth and business impact in today’s ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, senior events strategist with deep experience designing and executing global events large and small that build brand and drive community and connection.
In this role, you will lead and drive the strategy, execution, and measurable impact of global events, which includes branded events, regional roadshows, corporate and third-party tradeshows, and sales-led customer events.
- Define, evolve, and bring to life our global events strategy in new ways to deliver against marketing priorities, including awareness, acquisition, acceleration, and advocacy.
- Serve as the thought leader and voice for our global events program, sharing new components and regular updates with the company.
- Partner closely across the marketing team to ensure events are tied to integrated marketing campaigns and field activities that support our customer/prospect journeys.
- Help architect our story and attendee experience that inspires and engages our growing community in new ways.
- Persuade and gain buy-in on strategy and also drive efficient, high production Exec keynotes
- Collaborate across key functional areas, including Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Field Marketing, to ensure a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and buyer enablement.
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of event activities.
- Help define a measurement framework that holds events accountable to driving top-of-funnel leads and influencing pipeline at key accounts.
- Recommend and implement resourcing plan to support events across JLL, JLLT and JLL Spark
- Look for opportunities to incorporate high-impact digital/virtual experiences in the event experience
- Optimize and standardize event processes
- Maintain overall responsibility for the event marketing budget
- 12-plus years of delivering successful global customer event experiences.
- Ability to think strategically about the big picture and roll up your sleeves to execute on the steps to get there.
- Strong understanding and practice of event strategy and content development.
- A creative and resourceful thinker who can pivot or invent new ideas as needs change.
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge in managing internal and external production teams.
- Knowledge and experience with online event platforms and tools (reg/web/mobile) for digital, live-streamed, and in-person events.
- Exceptional visual, written, and oral communication skills and an ability to frame, position, and influence.
- Data-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs and pipeline metrics.
- Excellent budget and financial prowess.
- Background in enterprise software and/or cloud computing a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process