Company Name: River Crest
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Type: Full Time
Support the Director of Catering with all phases of event planning which include booking and oversees all administrative and operational aspects of preparing and serving events. Works with banquet and other departments to assure that the guests’ expectations are exceeded.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / FUNCTIONS / TASKS:
- Support the Director of Catering in promoting, advertising and markets the club’s social event facilities and capabilities to all members.
- Works with Reservations to ensure all menus and BEOs are received.
- Help members and guests to arrange any member event and/or club committee meetings; obtains pertinent information needed for proper planning.
- Performs necessary administrative functions needed to support the Director of Catering and the Catering Department.
- Maintains calendar, directories for Director of Catering and other assigned personnel.
- Performs other clerical duties (copying, assembling, phone calls, email, distributing, entering information into Northstar and other necessary functions to complete a required task assigned by the Director of Catering.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Support the Director of Catering to ensure all room setups are correct prior to host arriving
- Maintains inventory of the Banquet department.
- Support the Director of Catering in preparing BEO packets, distributes to all departments heads and other departments as needed
- Attend member and guest planning meetings to take minutes, as needed.
- Assist Director of Catering with vendor rentals for scheduled events.
- Support Banquet Manager and Director of Catering during special events, as needed.
- Following guidelines and policies of the club and working to achieve department goals.
- Create Poster for Club Events, Private Events.
- Create Menu design for Private Events.
- Greeting at Private Events and Club Events.
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
The following skills are required:
- Organizational skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Member relations
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and tolerating frequent interruptions.
- Must present a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Must have timely, reliable attendance.
- Must have a professional, courteous & respectful attitude toward members, guests, vendors, co-workers and supervisors.
- Flexible schedule is required
- Typical work week, Tuesday-Saturday, hours vary. Sundays/Mondays may be required