Company Name: nThrive, Inc.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Type: Full Time
The events coordinator provides support to the events team on the planning, organization and implementation of events and tradeshows, as assigned. Provide support for the planning and logistics of company-sponsored events and tradeshows.
- Assist event planners with various tasks contributing to the overall organization of events and tradeshows
- Planning, organizing and implementing company-sponsored events and tradeshows including registration, communications, custom reports, signage, etc.
- Conduct research and develop site selection analysis to help event stakeholders make decisions about event locations
- Manage hotel room blocks including: sourcing, contracting, submitting rooming lists and communicating reservation changes and confirmations
- Work onsite at assigned events as needed to register attendees; serve as an information source for attendees.
- Prepare and ship all materials for tradeshows
- Manage inventory (giveaways/collateral/booth properties) in the marketing closet
- Assist Events Team with any Cvent Event Management System
- Prepare & deliver reports regarding communication of invitations/notices to invitees, attendees, and/or companies in multiple formats (Excel, MS Word, PPT, etc.); generate ad hoc requests as needed
- Prepare various survey evaluations for events and meetings
- Provide onsite event and tradeshow support as needed
- Coordinate packing, shipping and tracking of event and tradeshow materials
- Maintain event updates on website and event calendar
- Process event and tradeshow invoices and check requests
- Support Internal Communications Team with Compass Newsletters, and intranet
- build newsletter and distribute Compass newsletter using Pardot tool
- Post and publish articles and documents on Compass site and make ongoing updates
- Provide editing and proofreading support for internal team
- Provide support for internal events, such as all colleague town halls and road shows
- Send ‘save the date’ and other notification emails
- Work with IT on logistics, including setting up remote colleague Zoom meeting details and communicating details
- Participate in dry runs
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of corporate event and/or tradeshow experience
- Experience with online event management tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% and work weekends/evenings as necessary
- Experience in website development and/or maintenance
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Cvent knowledge is strongly desired.