Company Name: Informatica
Location: Texas, United States
Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
As a member of the Informatica’s Events team, you will manage the execution and delivery of Tier 1 Ecosystem marketing programs and activities that build demand and accelerate pipeline to support sales growth. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Associate Director, Events, and collaborates across the Marketing organization to launch campaigns and programs within budget. As a Events Manager, you will help implement global in-person and digital events and sponsorship activities and other marketing programs that build and accelerate pipeline to achieve results and influence sales growth. Working as the Events Manager, needs to have the demonstrated ability to prioritize manage project lifecycle.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the execution of 3rd party sponsorships and programs.
- Full budget and timeline management
- Responsible for direct contact with the program ERC tools
- Finalize staffing plans and manage onsite roles
- Lead program with partners across the organization
- Create pre & post promo pages (workfront only)
- Work across multiple programs simultaneously
- Assist to produce qualified sales leads using a mix of marketing program activities .
- Communicate program and event lead and information to ensure lead flow
- Develop and deliver weekly sales Events newsletter and other program announcements, updates, and reports
- Monitor marketing program success for campaign optimization
- Submit, track, and coordinate all program deliverables to ensure they are performed within budget
- BA/BS degree required in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in an event marketing role
- Experience with program development, project, and event management, direct (database) marketing and analysis, and sales support
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, detailed and experienced with project management.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce.com, and other tools to track program success
- Work toward high quality of marketing activity and data-driven to achieve results and targets
- Experience working within an enterprise B2B software company
- Experience with 3rd party trade-show sponsorship activation’s
- Experience with testing and using the latest technologies and methods to increase and improve results.
- Digital program management experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica policy.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%