Company Name: BCforward
Location: Redmond, WA
Type: Full Time
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for an Intern Program Events Coordinator in the Puget Sound area. This position will require to work someone in-person.
As an Events Coordinator you will be at the center of each Intern Program event supporting operational management, communications, and general event support. To be successful in this role you need to understand events logistics and program management in a high-volume environment and have the ability to sustain engagement in routine weekly deliverables. You will be responsible for coordinating logistics across multiple programs and services, each of which has their own unique process and tools management.
The ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail and problem solve on your own is critical in this role.
- High volume task management
- Previous experience with events logistics
- Adaptive to process changes
- Detail oriented
- Experience using Microsoft 365
- Excellent communication skills and experience communicating between multiple stakeholders.
- 2-4 years of event or program experience
- Ability to self-train and learn independently.
- Data entry and management.
- Event logistics experience for a large technology company
- Budget management experience
- Reporting experience
- Experience writing and running complex Excel functions and creating Excel workbooks
- Program Management (1-2 years)
BCforward offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to major medical, HSA, dental, vision, employer-provided group life, voluntary life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and 401k.
BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.