Company Name: RSM US LLP
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
The Events & Conference Coordinator will be responsible for successful execution of all internal/external events (market facing and internal) for RSM’s Boston office in order to promote the growth revenue for the firm. These responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in the planning meetings, contacting guests, coordinating chefs and wait-staff, coordinating meeting themes and décor and selecting vendors.
- Work with marketing team, partners, office personnel and office guests to strategize / coordinate events to include holiday parties, fiscal year events, prime time meals, etc.
- Coordinate with vendors and staff for events (food, beverages, audio visual, room layout)
- Manage the events calendar for the office and conference rooms
- Orchestrate preparation, set up and clean-up after events for events
- Manage the attendee lists and budget designated for conference/events
- Monitor expenses to stay within budget for each event
- Other duties as assigned, including providing back-up to other administrative team members in front desk rotation coverage and scheduling of conference rooms as necessary
- Assist with the coordination of internal learning programs, including Master Classes
- Manage internal communications throughout the office, including the Boston Intranet, Yammer and other internal communication channels
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating high volume of events
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to create event notifications, communications and fliers for distribution to internal and external clients
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate for more than one event at a time with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to remain organized, manage time and remain calm when working towards deadlines
- Ability to express creativity
- Operate as a team player
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.